PRX-T33 (5x4ml) is a unique bio-revitalising product. Not a peel or an injectable, but a low dose hydrogen peroxide that “protects” the tissues and enhances growth factor receptors.
PRX-T33 is a powerful peeling agent and without the addition of hydrogen peroxide would cause considerable frosting and peeling for several days. However, the addition of hydrogen peroxide allows the TCA to permeate beneath the epidermis to reach the dermis. At this level it stimulates both keratinocyte and fibroblast growth factor activity. The healing response begins and is accompanied by a visible improvement immediately after the treatment – but with no pain or downtime, PRX-T33 (5x4ml).
PRX-T33 therapy is an innovative peeling developed by the Italian company WIQOmed, which almost does not affect the surface layer of the skin, and therefore does not require a long recovery period. This procedure is controlled damage to the skin in order to stimulate and restore it, while there is no violation of the integrity of the skin, there is no active peeling and there is no rehabilitation period. Trichloroacetic acid (TCA -trichloracetic acid) has always been associated with a weekly rehabilitation period, crusts and the risk of hyper- and hypopigmentation, while also having a dermo-modulating effect. To obtain the effect of intensive lifting, it was necessary to undergo a course of painful procedures with a long recovery period. A unique medical discovery was the combination of 33% TCA and hydrogen peroxide. Two substances act at the cellular level, providing a powerful biorevitalizing effect without damaging the skin surface: TCA as the strongest stimulator of fibroblast activity and hydrogen peroxide as an enhancer of receptor sensitivity to TCA. In this unique technique, we managed to neutralize the damaging effect of TCA and retain its intensive stimulating effect.
Indications for use:
- loss of skin elasticity of the face and chest
- atrophic scars
- stretch marks
- additional agent for the treatment of hyperpigmentation
- seborrheic dermatitis
- hyperkeratosis of the skin
- prevention and treatment of facial photoaging
PRX-T33 can also be used as:
- the first stage in aesthetic medicine, when you have not yet decided on the program;
- addition to contour plastics - while the result of applying the filler is greatly improved;
- a procedure that gives a synergistic effect in fractional laser and radio frequency therapy;
- therapy, enhancing the effect of biorevitalization, thread lifting.